Our client is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers.Their teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.Our ideal candidate is a person who enjoys creating smooth, nice looking applications, who is at home with both C++ and GUI development tools and who enjoys refining a design implementation until it feels just right. This position will allow you to learn new and improve existing skills and participate in creating new knowledges with cutting edge technologies in HMI development. You will by far improve your knowledge of Linux, various vehicle systems and how they work and most importantly, leave your signature in the future of hypercars and mobility!
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Implementation of GUIs for various projects
- Development of rich graphics for our infotainment
- Development of backend service applications and libraries
- Integration of third party libraries
- Coordination with Operating system team
- Familiarity with GUI development
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of Qt (QML) is an advantage
- Familiarity with Git version control
What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
The minimum of vacation days which an employee can have is 25 days. This number can increase if an employee has small children and based on his years of work experience.
Relocation package: one time financial support, help with the accommodation support.For the first month an employee can live in a company’s apartment, and once he/she moves out he/she will start receive a financial accommodation support (which is apart from the base salary) each month as long as he/she will be working in our company.
Interview process is simple:
it is not always the same, but the most usual is that we organize an interview and afterwards we send a task. Once our hiring managers review the task, we have a follow up call.