Our client is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers.Their teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
- Cascade quality requirements to suppliers
- Work with Engineering team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability in order to meet product and process requirements
- Ensure part quality (APQP / PPAP) preparation with suppliers
- Carry out supplier validation audits, with supplier support and supplier advanced product quality planning (APQP).
- Facilitate root cause analysis and corrective actions of supplier quality issues
- Perform on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of correction actions of supplier quality issues
- Support the Quality Manager to monitor and report on supplier product quality and performance
- Build quality strategy according to main project milestones
- Define initial Project Quality objectives based on customer requirements
- Part of quality gate review (main project milestones)
- Participate to risk analysis activities (FMEA)
Identify critical characteristics for both product and process
- Define control plan for incoming inspection, in-line inspection and end-of-line inspection
- Attend and support testing during development phases
- Have the authority to stop any process or product delivery in case of non-conformity
- Manages non-conformity
Knowledge / skills:
- Strong ability to communicate efficiently with all levels of management, co-workers and subordinates
- Customer relationship skills
- Leadership and autonomy skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Preferred bi-lingual (English required)
- Knowledge of quality norm such as ISO 9001 or ISO TS 16949
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or master, preferred in engineering (mechanics, automotive industry, etc.) and specific qualification (functional analysis, FMEA, Special Characteristics management, measurement, reliability, problem solving, variability reduction, etc.)
- Experience in Quality Assurance (supplier quality or quality engineering)
- 3-5 years of proven experience in automotive industry is a plus
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
The minimum of vacation days which an employee can have is 25 days. This number can increase if an employee has small children and based on his years of work experience.
Relocation package: one time financial support, help with the accommodation support.For the first month an employee can live in a company’s apartment, and once he/she moves out he/she will start receive a financial accommodation support (which is apart from the base salary) each month as long as he/she will be working in our company.
Interview process is simple:
it is not always the same, but the most usual is that we organize an interview and afterwards we send a task. Once our hiring managers review the task, we have a follow up call.