Full Stack Developer (vue.js + laravel/symfony)
Our client is a publisher founded in 2017 and focused on multiplayer and cross-play games.
- Profound knowledge and experience in PHP.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with PHP.
- Excellent understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Good knowledge in modern software architecture, developing methods, databases and SQL.
- Understanding of web protocols and standards such as SOAP, JSON, HTTP(S), etc.
- English — written and spoken is a must.
- Proficiency in SOLID principles.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns.
- Independent and with a can-do, solution oriented attitude.
- Ability to deal with routine tasks.
- Experience working with frameworks like Laravel / Symfony is a strong plus.
- Experience working with Python is a strong plus.
- Passion for best design and coding practices.
- Ability to manage source code using version control systems.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Microservices.
- Participating in the server-side development and operation of a global mobile-commerce platform that will allow millions of users to have access to Playwing games.
- Responsible for the full engineering life cycle of our mobile app store project including technical design, task estimation, implementation and debugging.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by our QA team.
- Database design and development.
- Constantly improve the application architecture, performance, and security.
- Work with other challenging large-scale systems for game services and mobile advertising.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Paid sick leave and vacation.
- Free morning schedule.