Our client is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers.Their teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
- Development of web applications for our M2M (Machine to Machine) system which enables
vehicle owners to see and analyze all relevant data coming from their vehicles in their browser
- Work closely with our Design Department in the implementation of modern looking UI designs, transforming their ideas into concrete code
- Cooperate with the rest of the M2M team in creation of all necessary data interfaces and web endpoints
- Excellent knowledge of SCSS, JSX and ES6, with at least 3+ years of professional experience
- At least one year of experience with React.js, including JSX
- Thorough understanding of web development concepts (security, asynchronous programming, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design)
- Knowledge of single-page application patterns
- Experience with build tools like Gulp, Babel and/or Webpack
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance
- Familiarity with GIT version control
- B.Sc. or a higher degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good English skills, both in verbal and written form
- Github profile with a portfolio of personal projects is a big plus
- Fast learner, open and eager to take on new technologies
- Commitment to the highest quality in coding
- Passion for getting things done
- Proactive team player who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
The minimum of vacation days which an employee can have is 25 days. This number can increase if an employee has small children and based on his years of work experience.
Relocation package: one time financial support, help with the accommodation support.For the first month an employee can live in a company’s apartment, and once he/she moves out he/she will start receive a financial accommodation support (which is apart from the base salary) each month as long as he/she will be working in our company.
Interview process is simple:
it is not always the same, but the most usual is that we organize an interview and afterwards we send a task. Once our hiring managers review the task, we have a follow up call.