C++ Game Developer (Unreal Engine)
Our client is a publisher founded in 2017 and focused on multiplayer and cross-play games.
You will work closely with the whole team involved in the creative work: game designers, 2D and 3D artists, animators, from the conception to the launch of the game, and further during its live support phase.
Your mission will be:
- Implement, fix, and refine game features thanks to fast prototyping & iterative process.
- Produce a clear code, easy to maintain without any compromise on performance objective nor portability.
- Carry varied technical subjects with the team, with enthusiasm and leadership.
- Work with designers & artists by providing them tools & technical support when needed.
- Participate in the quality of the game by giving constructive comments & creative contributions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in 3D game development (PC and / or consoles).
- Good knowledge of the object-oriented programming, experience with C++, familiar with debugging, and with the optimization process.
- Good knowledge of standards development environments and tools (Visual Studio, VCS, Bug trackers).
- Good knowledge of multithreading.
- Good knowledge of maths and algorithms applied to videogames and more particularly to gameplay (AI, physics, animations, etc).
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as a team.
- Passion for videogames and capacity to improve the player’s experience.
- Intermediate (mostly written) English and higher.
Will be plus:
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience with Multiplayer games.
- Experience with technical constraints linked to the Certification & Approval process on PS4 and Xbox One (TRC, approval, etc.).
- Experience in a field such as FX, animations, etc.
- Experience with rendering pipeline.
- Experience with tuning tools on PC & consoles.